My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Clipiping Coupons



I am SO behind in clipping my coupons.

I have talked about getting started organizing your coupons HERE...
I use the binder method...
with baseball card inserts.
I started by just filing the inserts by date...but, I wasn't able to use
ALL my coupons when I'd see an item in the store on clearance or on sale.

SO...that leads me to today.
I get 6 newspapers every Sunday...
and I'm about a MONTH behind on my clipping!
YIKES...I'm totally missing out on some deals...I know it!

I already group mine in like sections, staple them, and clip...
but...tonight...I may take out the big guns!
The paper cutter!

I found an informative Youtube video where she talks about making
a meal plan BEFORE going shopping.
ummm...that's a nice thought.

I usually take my list of "best buys" and go shopping...
I guess...just hoping that the goodies I score would produce a great meal for
the family.

Gosh....so many ideas...so many things to do!
If you have any ideas on how YOU organize your coupons
or how you shop with them...
please share!


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart