My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Couponing to Disney

Couponing to Disney


What an AWESOME idea...save the money from couponing..
and take the family to Disney...
Only my MOST FAVORITE place on earth!
ahhh...if only I was so disciplined. I still can't stick to a "cash only" spending method.
Baby steps...baby steps.

Awesome blog Kristin...
we all look forward to getting to know you AND your fabulous finds!!!

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Kristin from Couponing to Disney on July 16, 2009 at 6:17 PM said...

Wow! Thank you so much for featuring me on your blog! I just saw my button in my reader and what a pleasant surprise. Thank you!!!

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart