My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Kmart Toy Clearance


Have you ventured to your local Kmart...
and toured the toy aisle??

WELL....run..don't walk!
The clearance toys are an ADDITIONAL 50% off!
Look for clearance tables and end caps...but, also
look up and down each and every aisle. If it has a yellow
sticker on it...it's 50% off that price!

Here's what I snagged today:

Leapfrog Animal with Appy $ 7.50
Leaster Game $10.00
Yahtzee turbo $ 5.50
Big Trouble Game $ 6.00
Just Kidz Learning Bus $ 7.50
Leapfrog Learn and Grove $ 7.50
Leapfrog Sing along Read along $ 6.00
Build a bear make and play $ 4.50
Elmo's Farm $ 5.50
Vtech touch and teach busy books $13.00
GI Joe Dvd Battles $12.00
GI Joe Dvd Battles $12.00

Total WAS $292.82 -- I spent -- $97.00

**Now...I'll let you in on a little secret. EVERY Kmart has different items on clearance. EVEN if they have the same item on clearance...it may be a different price at another Kmart. I ventured to three different store tonight...and was surprised at the difference that I found.
I'll post the other shopping trips tomorrow.


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart