My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Target Clearance


I just went to Target...
(if you're in Vegas, it was the one on Eastern close to Henderson)
They had their patio furniture marked down to
75% off!

Holy cow...it was all I could do not to buy the wicker 
couches...and just put them in my living room
(but...I suppose that wouldn't be too comfy...
but...they sure were cute!)

So...check your local Target clearance sections.

**I did stroll down the toy aisles...
and they were only marked down 30%.  BUT...check your store..
you know that no store prices are the same!


Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart