My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Home Depot Class

If you've thought about updating your kitchen...
now's your chance to sign up for a Home Depot class.
This is a FREE Do-It-Herself Workshop that's designed for women and will teach you how to tackle projects around the house while saving you money by doing it yourself. Stretch your dollar...
and you will learn the following skills:
  • Cabinet refinishing
  • Cabinet painting and staining
  • Changing cabinet hardware
  • Replacing a sink
  • Replacing a faucet
  • Changing/upgrading lighting
Along with this class...they have various others.

Now...I know that you didn't know this, but...before we had our baby Isaac, I was a house flipper.  Not only did I purchase undervalued properties and sale them for a profit...I (ME) did  the manual labor.  I already know how to do most of the above....but, I do NOT know how to refinish cabinets....hmmm.

Really...there's no need to wait for hubby to come home to fix the sink...and there's no need to call a plumber.  Just ask sweet hubby to babysit the kiddos while you attend this class...I'm sure he won't mind!

Thanks hubby!



Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart