My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Old Navy Clearance Items



Didn't I JUST post that I have TONS of things to
do around the house..

BUT...I just confirmed with Old Navy that their clearance section
is an ADDITIONAL 50% off clearance prices!
(call your local store to make sure they are participating)
BUT..I confirmed in Vegas with Old Navy in Henderson and Town Square.

This additional 50% off is until Friday, Sept. 25th at closing.

Happy Shopping!
(and I haven't been playing oldnavyweekly...looks like
I'll be staying up late Thursday to try and score coupons!)
There are STILL some available...
change Michelle's shirt to the green shirt and her pants to the
faded blue and you'll get $10 off $50.

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart