My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

"Real" New Blog

So...I'm playing around on the internet tonight
(because I don't have a life)
and stumbled across the cutest blog.
"Digging Out of our Mess" is Mysti taking on 
the credit cards and loans..
and being "real" about it.
I've been thinking about making my own list and posting it.  
Although, I think my sweet hubby would be totally shocked and pee in his pants if he
saw the raw numbers(and that I shared them 
with the entire world)...but, gosh...I think it's important
to look at that big number...and pat yourself on the back for every dollar that you can
pay off each week.
I think our family is a little different than most.  We have tens of thousands of dollars in 
medical bills and related expenses.  Sweet hubby lost his job last year...
so, that sucked up aLOT of our savings...and who the heck
new the economy would have turned like it did.  
I love our new lifestyle of couponing and budgeting...I think
it's a change that we'll continue to do even when all the 
bills are paid and the economy turns.  
(If only I could convince hubby that motorcyle or mountain bike
parts aren't necessities and NOT in our budget each month)
 wish me luck with that one!

SO...tomorrow is another day.  A day where I will try hard NOT to buy toys 
(even though I will find them on clearance)...I will NOT buy more
toothpaste (even though I can get it almost for free...but, I already have 
20 tubes in my closet)...I will NOT feel depressed about the mountain of 
medical bills that we have...
I will keep working and saving...
and we'll get there too.
thanks for starting such an awesome blog Mysti...

Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Mysti on September 9, 2009 at 5:17 AM said...

Thanks for the shout out!!! You have no idea how much this has boosted me this week. :)

Melissa and Jeff on September 9, 2009 at 4:34 PM said...

Mysti's blog is awesome. I love the blogs that are so much more about real life...and not just theory and opinion! Way to go!

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart