My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

30% ENTIRE purchase at Ann Taylor's




OH my gosh...my heart can hardly take all the sales that are starting up!!!
I NEED to lose some weight so that I can buy some good lookin' clothes that look GOOD on me!

Ann Taylor....I love you!  You will too!  Click HERE to print out a coupon good for 30% off your ENTIRE PURCHASE!
(valid 11/17-11/22)
It's good at the Ann Taylor stores AND  the Loft outlet stores!

If you can't make it out to the stores...just order online and enter the code  FRIENDS at checkout to get your 30% off AND FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100!

Remember...if you order online....Order through Ebates, and you'll get 4% cash back...plus $5.00 for signing up!  Click HERE to sign up at Ebates!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart