My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Albertson's grocery run






Here's what I got at Albertson's today.
In my first transaction (yes...I did two.  I usually don't...but, it was
dead in the store and my sweet cashier didn't mind)

1 big box of Huggies 
6 single rolls of Viva Paper Towels

Used $3.00 Huggies Coupon
Used (6) $0.60 viva coupons

Total $26.84
I was SUPPOSE to get back $15...but, it didn't print.
SO...I told her to let's try the second transaction and see if it prints out for that order.

Next transaction was:

Sara Lee Bread  $3.59 (i picked up the wrong ONE...yikes!)
Mt. Olive Pickles  $2.89
Green Giant canned veggies  (12) @ $0.67 each
(2) Nature's Grain Bread (wheat for hubby) $2.79 B1G1F
(13) Knorr Lipton Pasta Sides @ $0.99
(2) Gallons of milk
(5) Yoplait yogurt $2.49

Used (5) $1.00 yoplait yogurts
(she forgot to scan my $0.75 Mt.Olive pickle coupon:(

Total was $41.89...
I wanted to use the previous $15...but, it didn't print...
and THIS second $15 didn't print either.
Luckily...the guy in front of me didn't get his and another
register was having problems....
so, I walked out with these:

Yep...that's $30 in handwritten catalinas.
(can't wait to tell you how it works out when I try to use them)

so..what's $41 and $26....$67 minus my $30 in handwritten cats...
so, essentially I spent $37 for all of the above.
NOT bad...considering we live in a town with NO DOUBLE coupons.

How was your shopping trip?

Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

The Royal Family on November 6, 2009 at 5:43 PM said...

oh man huggies are on the cats again, I have to go!

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart