My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

How's your Holiday Stress level??




I hope that everyone is ready for the holidays (whichever holiday you are celebrating).

I haven't been posting too much about Walgreens and CVS...simply because I KNOW that we'll be SUPER busy and it just breaks my heart when my rewards or bucks expire.  SO, this holiday season, I have TRIED to NOT take on too much...NOT sign up for too many things...AND spend more quality time with my kids.

This week alone, I was able to make dinner for two families, make goody bags for my son's class, clean the ENTIRE downstairs (with a little a lot of help), visit a few friends that I hadn't seen in a while, call a few that I hadn't talked to in a while....AND I think that the majority of our gifts for friends and family are purchased (not yet wrapped...but, purchased).

I just want to enjoy this upcoming week.

How's your countdown to Christmas going???  Are you stressing about something....looking for that "hard to find gift"....let me know if there's anything that I can help you find...OR...just tell me to get it off your chest.

Take my advice...and don't do too much.  You want to be happy this time of year...NOT stressing out, yelling at your spouse or kids (not too much)....just RELAX...it's such a wonderful time of year.  If those holiday cards don't get mailed out, the house isn't' clean, every person you love doesn't have a gift...it's ALL OK!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Mysti on December 19, 2009 at 5:01 AM said...

Happy Holidays!

I swore I wasn't going to stress, and that proper planning would take care of the problem. However, I failed to account for one teensy thing that has managed to foil all my plans:

Other people.

My stress level has soared due to the idiocy of others. Included in this are: The post office losing my holiday cards for a week (like, the package of them that I ordered in November, and just got 2 days ago)....the girl who messed up the personalization on a gift and is refusing to refund money.....among others.

The laundry is piled up, cookies are yet to be baked, and oh yeah...a snow storm is coming!

I guess the storm is a blessing....now I can catch up on laundry and cookies.

Boy, I feel better! Thanks for the opportunity to vent. :)

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart