My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Meal Plan Monday

http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/christmas1.jpg

It's MONDAY...and what a busy week we all have in store!~

I am TAPPED out in the money department...so, I've decided to make a plan this week that will allow me to use food that we already have stashed in the freezer and pantry.

Monday--I'm cooking as I type!  We're having pork chops (just slow cooking them on the stove top in bbq sauce).  I made home made mac-n-cheese (although, my kids like the kraft boxed kind better)...throw in some green peas....and delicious!

Tuesday--Chicken breasts.  I'll put them in the crock pot in the morning...just adding salt, pepper, and water....and they will be SO tender by dinner time.  I'll steam some frozen veggies...and it's a healthy dinner for us~

Wednesday--leftovers.  We SHOULD have leftover chicken...so, I'll turn that chicken into a yummy chicken pasta!

Thursday--It's my BIRTHDAY! (I will NOT let you know the age). The boys usually take me out...but, if I'm trying to save money...I'll make my favorite Sweet potato casserole and a Turkey...and of course...homemade mashed potatoes.  I grew up in a LARGE family...so, that's how I automatically cook...so, guess what's for Christmas dinner??

Friday--Merry Christmas...and leftovers it is!!  Although...I DO LOVE going to Chinese buffet on Christmas....but, we'll do it next year!

If you need more ideas, head on over to Organizing Junkie's blog...she's got a MILLION great ideas!
Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Unknown on December 22, 2009 at 5:29 AM said...

Happy Birthday!
You have a delicious menu planned!
I’m so glad that my husband isn’t working on Christmas Eve and Christmas. He really needs the days off.
Here’s wishing you and yours a Merry Christmas!

ps Please feel free to stop by my blog and leave a comment regarding “Do you still read the newspaper”?

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart