My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Macy's $10 off $25 coupon--look what I got!


I LOVE Macy's. I really LOVE their clearance racks!!

Don't forget that today is the LAST day to use the $10 off $25 coupon (use it until 1pm)...

Here's what I was able to get yesterday with MY coupon:
That would be:
ONE puffy NIKE winter coat (size 7)
1 jogging suit (jacket and pants)
2 long sleeve outfits (with pants)
1 Super cute pink dress (for my niece)
1 Peace long sleeve shirt (because we're cool like that)

Final out of pocket--$35.61 (saved $147.98)

**NOW...I'm not sure if that Nike jacket was an advertised deal or not. BUT, they were regularly priced at $85 and were on sale (not clearance) for only $14.99!!! They had light blue/brown, dark blue/brown, red/black....this was just the only color in the size I needed. (I saw sizes 2T-7 at the Macy's at Galleria in Henderson).

Hope you're able to snag some SWEET deals with this coupon!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart