My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Spongebob Media Player--$17.99 w/FREE shipping

Spongebob Media Player 1G Silv

Spongebob Media Player 1G Silv

WHOO HOOO....this Spongebob Media player is onsale today at Amazon! Reg. priced at $99.99...it's on sale for $17.99 with FREE shipping! My niece LOVES Spongebob...
gotta get mine now!


thanks hip2save for finding this one!

ALSO...while doing my online shopping I found these goodies at Amazon~

Pixos 3D Kit


Pixos 3D Kit
This 3-D Pixo set...reg. priced at $19.99 is on sale for only $7.98 w/FREE shipping!
check....added that one to my cart also!
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart