My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Menu Plan Monday

http://orgjunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/holidaympm.bmp

Whew...what a weekend!  I've had to take care of my toddler, teenager, an asthmatic 7 year old, and my hubby has some type of allergic reaction....and have you seen "Hitch?"  His face was SO swollen...although he looked hilarious...I felt so bad for him!

Anyway...that would lead to me this week's Menu Plan.  Although I would LOVE to just tell you that we're eating CEREAL everyday this week (after such a grueling weekend)...we are not.  BUT, we are having something just as simple.

TURKEY!

Do you remember me telling you to stock on them while you could get them at $5 -$8??  Well, if you didn't listen to me then...they are STILL at that price!  This leads me to the plan for this week....

Monday--  Turkey (also good to heat the house today), mashed potatoes (Albertson's  still had 10 lb bags for only $0.99), and maybe I'll make that yummy sweet potato casserole (although my belly really doesn't need that)

Tuesday--LEFT OVERS

Wednesday--LEFT OVERS

Thursday--Chicken salad sandwiches (made with whatever Turkey was leftover)

Friday--It's date night!  Where hubby and I ususally eat Mexican food at El Jefe's using our Restaurant.com gift certificates....and if the boys have been good, we'll order them a pizza!

If you'd LOVE to see more menu plans, be sure to click on over to Organizing Junkie!

Restaurant.com Weekly Promo Offer 728 x 90

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart