My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Mini Projector--Only $29.99!

Amazon...you've done it again! You're tugging at my wallet...and I JUST might have to open it!

EyeClops Mini Projector
This is the EyeClops Mini Projector.  It takes whatever is on the television (a show, video game, etc) and projects it onto the wall!  We have a Zoombox DVD Entertainment Projector
...and NO, I didn't pay that crazy high amount!  



BUT...it does look like this Mini Projector is a great price.SO..if you're looking for that special gift....I think this may just be it!
Reg. priced at $99.99---On Sale for $29.99 


And...you get FREE shipping if you sign up for Amazon Prime (you can get your first month FREE and cancel if you decide you don't want to keep it).


Some other goodies you can snag at Amazon are:




Share/Save/Bookmark

1 comments:

Keri Lyn @ She Saved on December 14, 2009 at 9:56 PM said...

Hey!! Thanks, I linked back to you on this ... I went searching for reviews ... and found your convincing post ;)
I think this would be so much fun for watching movies on the side of the house on a warm summer night!

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart