My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thankful Thursdays



I have SO much to be thankful for this year..this month...this week...this day.
SO...for today, I am thankful for coupons and my LOVE of them. I have no worries about the holidays, because I am WELL prepared and then some. I am thankful for husband that works his bum OFF (seriously...it's gone!)...he works so many hours each week to provide for our family. I am thankful for a teenage son that is an example to his younger brothers. I am thankful for our middle son, that is a super-star student...and gives me no worries. and I am thankful for our toddler. He is a miracle....to be even here on this earth...and every little feat (even learning to go through the doggy door) brings tears to my eyes.

I am thankful that my children picked me to be their mom....and my husband picked me.

What are you thankful for??
Just leave me a comment...and also check out Sherry's blog and leave her a note.
Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart