My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday Coupon inserts...how many did YOU get??




Well...I subscribe to the Las Vegas Review Journal...and have the convenience of getting FIVE Sunday papers delivered..right to my garage door. 

EXCEPT today...my sweet newspaper carrier (whom I have never met or even seen)...didn't leave me ONE SINGLE PAPER!  How in the world am I suppose to plan my grocery shopping this week, Walgreens, and CVS shopping.  I know...other bloggers have deals posted...and I look at those..BUT, i NEED my papers in hand.  Call me crazy (because I am....) but, I just LOVE to sift through the paper..making stacks to throw away or keep.  Looking at ALL the sales ads...just looking!

and today...
no papers.

I did call the RJ, and they were closed...so, I sent an email as their website directed me to.
I'll just wait another day to experience the joy of our FIRST Sunday paper of the new year!

(I did call my sister...and we only got THREE inserts).  WHY...why does Las Vegas always get left out of the good coupons?  How many inserts did you get??

**OH, and I haven't mailed her a tip yet!  (could that be the reason for my absent papers??)  How much did you tip your newspaper carrier???
Share/Save/Bookmark

2 comments:

Becky on January 4, 2010 at 3:22 PM said...

I only got 3 as well - all SmartSource. I'm glad for your post because I thought it was just me.

Unknown on January 4, 2010 at 5:12 PM said...

I was just as disappointed! My paper did not come and when I bought 2 from the paper box - there was only 2 Red Plum inserts. My sister across town only got 2 also.

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart