My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://2becouponchic.com
and update your bookmarks.

Walgreens SCORE!


I had to venture out to Walgreens to 
fill a prescription...
and found some awesome deals on clearance!

Huggies Good Nites were reg. $11.89--
they were on clearance for $2.89
(and I had a $2.00 coupon)

then...

Pediasure Nutripal fruit bars (box of 6) were reg. $4.89--
they were on clearance for $1.19
(and I had a $1.00 coupon)

so...be on the look out for these are other great products on clearance!

my darn computer is locked up, I'm on hubby's...
I'm off to Albertsons and I'll post those 
deals when I return!

Share/Save/Bookmark

0 comments:

 

Coupon Chic Copyright © 2009 Summer cloud is Designed by Bie also edited by Haqieart